Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions set out our respective rights and obligations and form the legal contract between Sparkling Wine Tours of England Ltd (trading as Englishsparklingwinetours) now referred to as “we” and those booking, and participating, in our tours.
- By default once you book a tour you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- A contract is made between the parties only once full payment is received.
- We advise all participants must be 18 years or older as the tours will involve the consumption of Alcoholic products.
- We advise that participants should be physically fit enough to be able to get in and out of the minibus unaided and walk on rough terrain in the Vineyards.
Booking and Payment
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- We accept payments only by BACS transfer.
- If full payment is not received then we reserve the right to resell that tour
- Your tour is booked once payment is received and you will receive an email to confirm this.
- The email confirmation is your “ticket” and should be printed off once you have checked it accurately reflects your booking
- We do not accept any responsibility for inability to deliver email. If no confirmation email has been received within 24 hours of booking you must request another confirming the tour you are booked on.
- Any dietary requirements, allergies, medical or accessibility requirements must be advised to us in writing a minimum of 21 days in advance of departure so that we can try and accommodate them although we cannot guarantee this.
- We take no responsibility where no advice has been received 21 days prior to departure.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any food or drink allergies that affect you whilst on the tour.
Refunds and cancellations
- Cancellations up to 21 days prior to departure received in writing to email@example.com will be credited by way of a voucher for an alternative tour to the same monetary value.
- No refunds or exchange vouchers will be given for cancellations less than 21 days from departure but the booking can be transferred to another person without charge.
Changes to your tour
- Whilst through best endeavours we will try and ensure that we stick to the advertised itinerary we reserve the right to change it if necessary and substitute it with an alternative of similar nature and monetary value.
- If due to circumstances beyond our control for i.e. but not limited to illness, outbreaks of infectious diseases on or in the surrounding are to the Vineyards we reserve the right to alter the advertised itinerary and substitute it with an alternative of similar nature and monetary value.
- A minimum of 10 participants must be booked for each tour and if not then we reserve the right to charge an amount equivalent to the same monetary value as would have been charged for 10 participants.
Conduct of tour participants
- You accept responsibility for your actions and for any damage or loss caused by you.
- Any damage or loss caused by you on the tour will be paid in full by you to the Owner of the Vineyard, Distillery or Coach operator failure to do so will render you responsible for any future claims including costs that might subsequently be made against you or us.
- If in our Judgement a participant is deemed to be disruptive, drunk or uncontrollable we will refuse to allow them to continue the tour and they will have to make their own way to the originating point of collection at their own expense. No refunds of any nature will be made in these circumstances.
- No food or drink that has not been purchased at the Vineyards or Distillery is allowed on the minibus/coach.
- No food or drink is allowed to be consumed on the minibus/coach without the guide/drivers permission.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to get to the pick up at the prescribed time for collection by the tour minibus/coach to start the tour.
- Failure to do so will mean a delay in the starting of the tour and a reduction in the time spent at each venue on the tour. We will with best endeavours try and accommodate any delay caused by public transport but if this means it is to the detriment of the remaining participants then the tour will start without the late participant who at their own expense will have to catch the tour up by means of a taxi and join the it later.
- All times for the itinerary are approximate and the departure time will be dependent on the participants’ time required at the various venues as well as traffic. No responsibility is taken for missing of trains or other forms of transport or connecting services.
- We take no responsibility for any theft, loss or damage to your personal effects or belongings or for injuries to you whilst on the tour caused by you or others on the tour.
- The cost of the booking does not include any travel insurance.
- The luxury minibus/coach will be hired from bona-fide coach operators and as such will either have no livery or the livery of the coach company.
- We reserve the right to change the price of the tours and offer special deals/discounts as the they feel the market requires.
- There is a strict No smoking policy in the vehicles on the tour and inside any of the buildings visited on the tours.
- Any issues or complaints should be notified to the guide at the time of occurring and best endeavours will be made to resolve the issue as soon as possible.