We take small exclusive groups of Sparkling Wine lovers and collect them in a luxury minibus/coach from Guildford mainline station for a day to remember discovering some of the finest Sparkling Wines England has to offer.
Public Tours 2019
Other dates will be added during the season subject to demand and the number of exclusive bookings for parties of 10+
The tour itinerary is:
• 9am Pick up at Guildford mainline station
• 9.30am Arrive at First Vineyard and enjoy the tour and tutored tasting, sampling a selection of Sparkling wines
• 11.15am Board luxury minibus/coach to next Vineyard
• 11.45am Arrive at a Boutique Vineyard that won the overall IWC Trophy for Cellar Door of the Year for its visitor experience and three Gold Medals for its Cuvee Rose
• 1.15 pm Leave Vineyard for 5 minute drive to our lunch venue which is an Organic Vineyard overlooking the Surrey Hills.
• Enjoy a fabulous lunch of local Surrey Hills produce at The Queens Head in East Clandon
• After lunch taste a selection of Sparkling Wines and a Rosé (2011 was drunk on the Queens Barge for her Diamond Jubilee)
• 4pm Leave to go to the finale of the day the Gin and spirit Distillery next door
• 5.15pm Finish the tour and return to station
• 6pm Arrive back at Guildford mainline station
What’s included in the tour?
• Collection from Guildford mainline station by luxury minibus/coach
• NO drink drive worries as Luxury minibus/coach will take you from location to location for the entire day
• Guided tours of 3 award winning Vineyards. 1 Boutique, 1 organic and one large
• Tutored tasting of a variety of English Sparkling Wines, Rose and white wines.
• Fabulous lunch of local produce from the Surrey Hills
• Guided tour of an award winning Gin Distillery
• Tutored tasting of Gin and a number of other spirits all produced in the heart of the Surrey Countryside
• Discounts on purchases at most locations
• Drop back at Guildford mainline station by luxury minibus/coach
Price per person is £145 (all inclusive)
New 2 day package
English Sparkling Wine Tour and RHS Wisley
How about a combining a day’s English Sparkling Wine Tour with dinner and overnight stay in the lovely Village of Ripley and then the next day at RHS Wisley.
Day 1 Enjoy the Full English Sparkling Wine Tour as detailed above but with a fabulous lunch at multi award winning specialist wine boutique Cellar Wines in Ripley https://www.cellarwines.co.uk
Enjoy Dinner at The Anchor gastropub www.ripleyanchor.co.uk owned by Michelin Star Chef Steve Drake and the only Surrey pub to appear in the Good food guide
Overnight stay & breakfast at Broadway Barn www.broadwaybarn.com winner of the Muddy Stilettos 2017 “Best Boutique Stay”
Day 2 Visit RHS Wisley www.rhs.org.uk/Gardens/Wisley one of the World’s Great gardens.
All inclusive package of £399 per person (single supplement will apply)